Police Information is a one-stop shop and information centre for Police, Security and Criminal Justice sector workers who are engaged in law enforcement in the UK.
Whether you are interested in joining the police, becoming a PCSO or Special Constable, or are a serving or retired police officer, Police Information is the place for you.
Run by ex-police officers and managers with a wealth of police experience, Police Information is one of the leading police websites for the law enforcement community in the UK and has one of the largest and most active police communities on the Internet.
Made up of Police Officers, PCSOs, Special Constables, police staff and members of the security industry, members receive weekly police newsletters, special offers, and communicate with each other online via the Police Forum. They are able to access al the latest police jobs and keep up to date with legislation changes and policing best practice.
For those looking at joining the UK police or any part of the law enforcement community, Police Information provides information to assist you in making the application process easier to understand. You can get the views of serving Police Officers and those who are going through the police recruitment process on the police forum. If the Police Service is the career for you then let Police Information help you to help yourself and make a successful career in the UK Police become a reality.
Most Visited Areas
- Police recruitment Information. A section for Police Officers, Police Community Support Officers and Special Constables, which provides information on how to join the UK Police Service.
- Police Jobs Section. All the information you need to find police jobs, police transfer opportunities, Police Community Support Officer vacancies and Special Constable opportunities.
- Police Pay. Police pay scales and information on police pay for the various police ranks.
- Police auctions. Section that lists details of any advertised auctions by UK Police forces and includes a nationwide police auctions alert system.
- Police Legislation Index. A police law directory with links to Acts and Sections of laws commonly used by police officers and those in law enforcement.
- Becoming a police officer or PCSO - CD and DVD guides - Our range of How2Become guides will give you the best chance of success by giving you information on all aspects of the recruitment process and giving you insider tips and information.
- Joining the Police Force. A Police Recruitment section covering the requirements for joining the police force.
- Training course information section. A popular section where advice is given on some of the best providers of courses, books and DVDs to help in police recruitment applications.
- Police discussion forum with over 10,000 members. Free for all members and prospective members of the law enforcement community, this is one of the busiest police forums in the UK.
- Links to useful Police web sites and resources. A host of useful links to other resources for police information including links to all the Police Force websites in the UK.
- Off Duty - information for retired officers.
- If you are looking to join the Police, why not get to know those who already have? More info.
If you are looking for the official web sites of the countries Police forces click here.
More details of How to join the police can be found above.